Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wild West Dance Hall Night

One evening in the park we were supposed to dress up in Wild West clothing for our evening dance.


The costumes were amazing.


Oneta seems to have made a full recovery.


I decided that the Wild West needed some law and order.


Andy had the same idea, but he probably didn't get his gun in the Walmart toy department....


Bob, Bobbie, and Andy put on a skit to Robert Service's poem, "The Shooting of Dan McGraw."


To view a short portion of the skit, click on the arrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger sally said...

Thanks for all the photos. Now I don't feel like I mised a thing by not attending the dance rally. Where aren't I going next? :-)

8:03 AM  
Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Those are some really great costumes!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home