Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Finally, a Great Dentist!


I've gone to a lot of dentists in my life, but never met one that I really liked and trusted until today. Referred by another blogger, Dr. Angela Pelletier is all that I've been looking for. She's gentle, precise and very personable. She really took her time with me.

Located at Ellsworth and Brown in Mesa, AZ, next to the RV dump, (ha, we all know where that is!) she's currently running a $69 special for cleaning, 18 xrays, and exam. They spent an hour and a half with me, and showed me pictures of all the problems, prioritizing what needed to be done now (2 fillings and a replacement crown) and what could wait (a bunch of other stuff).

If you're looking for a new dentist, I highly recommend her. Give them a call at (480)830-7801.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mind mentioning which state and town of the dentist. We travelers could be anywhere.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Whoops, sorry Barney. I fixed it now.

7:43 PM  
Blogger owner said...

What no Algodones Dentist. Unless you have insurance it's lots cheaper there and they are just as good.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Sorry guys, just don't agree. I have been to Algodones, and would never go back. My teeth are just too valuable!

7:58 AM  
Blogger onthemove said...

Thanks for the dentist referral!! I know where the dump is located.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Diana on this one. My experience with dental work in Algodones was not positive.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home