Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

On the Road to Recovery

Breaking up with Randy was a real shock, and will certainly take some time to recover from. I am still really hurt and really mad. But I got an email from a fellow blogger, who said I should try to have WAY TOO MUCH FUN. Sounded like good advice to me.






Fortunately, the WIN Dance Rally was this week. All I needed was a little advertisement. I got a shirt at Goodwill and a pin explaining the situation from Too Crazy Ladies.




I think the guys got the message. And I really love to dance!


There were dance lessons all day


And dances every night.


I really love to dance!


There were also socials some afternoons.


Did I mention I really love to dance??

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you were the belle of the ball. I always say if you want a lift, go to a WIN gathering and the dance rally is the best!

Hugs!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO GIRL, You Da Lady

3:36 PM  
Blogger Donna McNicol said...

I love the shirt AND the pin. Sorry about the news, but since I've only met you, you know whose side I'm on. Sending you a bunch of Froggi hugs!!

3:46 PM  
Blogger owner said...

Echoing Barney, YOU GO GIRL.
I think you like to dance.

4:00 PM  
Blogger sally said...

So, which of your many dance partners won your heart?

8:38 AM  
Blogger Desert Diva said...

It looks like your "dance ticket" was kept full and that you had a good time at the dance rally. You look happy and pretty in the photos. Unfortunately, it was one of the closer events but I couldn't take the time from work.

I love dancing too. I do the two-step, but by real love is ballroom. Keep dancing, and be good to yourself as you heal.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good sense of humor will get you through all of this. And you do have the humor. Loved the "technical problem" with the photo.

See you down the road...

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting out and dancing and mingling is good for the soul! You are a good soul and deserve the best. Glad to see you out enjoying yourself. Loved the shirt and pin. Sue and Ken

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home