Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Friday, January 11, 2008

From a Three-Year-Old's Eyes


Hi! I'm Mara. Grandma Diana bought me a camera for Christmas. It's a Fisher Price, made just for 3-year-olds, with 2 viewfinders.


Here's Grandma trying to figure out how to operate my new camera, but I was too fast for her.


The view from a three-year-old's eyes includes a lot of butts!


Dinner is always a surprise. Can't tell much from the bottom of the dishes.


Here's my most artist shot. I carefully lined up all the iced tea glasses as foreground for my picture of Grandma Lora, Jonathan, and Mommy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty good! I guess Mara got the photographic gene. My favorite is the one with Corrie's hand in the foreground.

8:46 PM  
Blogger onthemove said...

Great shots!! I love the ice tea glass line up.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Lew and Jan Johns said...

What a Great Post! And so true. Only recently has our 4Yr old Grand-Daughter "grown" able to cruise and shop the Kitchen Countertop. The World might be a much better place if the likes of presidential candidates and military generals had to view the world from 34" above the ground....or better yet from say a height of 16". :~)

Lew

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home