Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

How Do Modern Nomads Celebrate Christmas?



With decorations and pot luck snacks on Christmas Eve in our "Winwam"


With a "Peoples' Performance" (PP), an instant show we whip up using our own talent


With terrific fireside companionship, and conversations that are spirited and fascinating.


On Christmas Day, our neighbors, the VFW, invited us to a combined pot luck dinner.

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger sally said...

Great pictures. I almost felt like I was there. See ya in Quartzsite, if not sooner.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home