Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Back in Eugene



We're back in Eugene for another 3 days at the Valley River Mall, enjoying berries, ducks and geese at our doorstep.


Another trip to Saturday Market allowed us to see things we missed last time, like CroMagnon Croquet!


Randy just couldn't resist engaging the Prayer Booth people. At least they both parted with smiles on their faces.

Back home at the mall, the tweaking continues. It's a mystery and a frustration to us that the door windows of RVs are frosted so you can't see out. We got a piece of tinted glass to match the other windows for under $15. What a difference that will make!


Next Randy got to work on the cabinet.


Here's the first step. You can also see the new door window!


No matter what we do, Molly is verrry interested!

3 Comments:

Blogger sally said...

HMMMMMM. I might have to hire Randy to build a new desk in my trailer. He sure does good work!!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's building a cabinet! Now I'm really impressed. What a guy. And he didn't send those prayer people running down the street to get away from him. He must be mellowing.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Nice rug!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home