Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Diana's 15 Minutes of Fame


Today one of my pictures on Shutterpoint was made a "Featured Photo." It's a picture of Ron and Barbara in the Wave. I was really shocked, because usually their featured photos are of food or half-naked women. Click here to see the picture. You can see a bigger photo by clicking on it, after you click on the link above. To read about our trip to the Wave, click here.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Paces Sue and Ken said...

Congratulations on the picture winner. I always wondered how or who won those things. You take such great pictures. I love looking at your blog.
Sue Pace

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home