Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Monday, December 11, 2006

How to Find Great Camping Spots

Thousands of great camping spots like the one above are available everywhere. You can find them if you have a Delorme detailed map of the state showing BLM, National Forest, and state lands. An Arizona state land permit is $15 per year. We have returned to this free, quiet, scenic spot we found last year very close to Yuma amenities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home