Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Friday, December 01, 2006

A Naked Santa ???



Okay, so he's not really naked. But before we went to see Santa, we took Mara shopping at an ornament store. Out of the thousands of ornaments there, the one she liked best was of Santa and a moose taking a bath together. Hmmmmm.... She was just enthralled with it, and exclaimed "He's NAKED!!" She took the ornament to the mall to show Santa, while she asked him to bring her some "M&Ms" for Christmas.

Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home