Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The World's First Mobile Codger Rendezvous


Randy, en route to the Codger Rendezvous, stopped in Calipatria, the lowest town in the US. The top of the 173-foot flagpole is sea level.


The Rendezvous went great, with more than 50 codgers and codgerettes in attendance. Lots of useful information was exchanged. For a complete report, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home