Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Corrie & Brian Visit




Daughter Corrie and son-in-law Brian are taking a vacation in the area, so I took them on a hike in Little Lakes Valley. I never get tired of this hike. Lake after lake with a backdrop of the Sierras, and spectacular foliage.

Randy and I are staying at Horton Creek campground, where we were treated to a view of a new dusting of snow on the mountaintops.

Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home