Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Diana Goes Over to the "Dark Side"


Oh no!!!! But it's true! While Randy's in Phoenix, I decided to try staying in a real RV park with hookups, just to see if I was missing anything.


Each day there were 35-40 activities to choose from. It was just exhausting trying to get my money's worth!


Two of the 5 swimming pools in the park. The big topic of conversation always seemed to be which one of these two was one degree warmer than the other.


While everyone was really nice, and I had a great time, I decided that I would really rather be out in the boondocks. My neighbor's park model kind of blocked my view of this gorgeous sunset!

3 Comments:

Blogger Desert Diva said...

There's not much that can compare to the splendor of Mother Nature!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balance is good. RV parks balanced with boondocking.

It is all about options.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true, but you forgot to mention it's a good time to charge up your toothbrush!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home