Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Three Little Pumpkins


While Randy went to Phoenix to take care of some stuff, Diana hurried back to San Diego to see her grandbabies.


This neighborhood really goes all out for Halloween! But where's the third pumpkin????


There she is!!! Molly was soooooo embarrased!


Mara is such a good big sister. Jonathan is a month old now.


Diana went to see the Mission San Diego de Alcala.


This was California's very first church, founded in 1769.


While in the area, Diana stayed at the El Cajon Elks lodge, under a great big pine tree. What? A pine tree in San Diego???


Or is it????

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pine tree looks like pinus wirelessium.

There is also a new species of palm tree identified as palmus cellius towerius.

Thanks for sharing the family photos.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our picture of Mara and Jonathan is better. :)

That tree really does look out of place, I think a cell tower would have looked better.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana,
I just love the pictures of the family. I ordered some from Yahoo when I saw Corrie had posted them.
Maybe we'll see you when we get to the West Coast --Probably in Feb.

Carol and Pauline

10:06 AM  
Blogger sally said...

Molly looks perfectly happy bing a Pumpkin. Murphy laughed. Oliver can't see.

The babie pumpkins were adorable too.

I like the tree!!!

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I feel the same as Jay Leno about dressing up dogs - poor Molly. I don't see a picture of you. Weren't you the fourth pumpkin?

Oh, I remember that church with all the bells. Pretty.

Corrie's right. They must have gotten tired of posing.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home