Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Moving On to Moab


Here we are camped on state land near Ken's lake south of Moab, one of our favorite areas of the country.


One day, a friend came to visit Molly. She didn't bark at all!


A waterfall in the Moab desert? This was a nice surprise near our campsite.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOF!! Bark at those cows, Molly! You're supposed to bark. What are you, a dog or a mouse?

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mousey? Heavens no! It's all a part of my strategy to lure the cow in close enough to pounce upon her and get a bite of fresh beef. Most everyone knows what a fierce and clever dog I am. I trust this will end those nasty allegations!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pounce on a cow?? You can barely jump up on your window seat. But I still love you and miss you.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO.
Oliver says Hi.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home