Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Procession Panel


This is a spectacular petroglyph panel that I have always wanted to see. I had a book with some very poor directions, so off we went. The panel is near the top of Comb Ridge, in Southeastern Utah. Here's Randy climbing near the top.


Success!! I'm very surprised that we found it.Procession Panel contains 179 figures in what is thought to be a funeral procession. There is a picture of the whole panel in my Flickr pictures.


Here's the philosopher pondering the puzzle of an ancestor without opposable thumbs.


Randy working his way back down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home