Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

WINs at Quartzsite


We've shown pictures of all the RVs near the center of Quartzsite, but here's a picture of where we are parked with the WINs, 7 miles out of town. Still pretty crowded.


One of the activities the WINs had was the "3rd Annual Marty O. Masters Invitational Golf Classic Open," or something like that. This is desert golf at it's finest. Some of those lies were pretty difficult. The winners got filmed by a crew from Retirement Living TV, who did a whole show here. The show will be shown in February on DirecTV Channel 364.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home