Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Stealthmobile



An interior shot with my doors open to the whole Idaho outdoors. I’m happy and comfortable in this little house I’ve built inside a cargo trailer. I make improvements almost daily. All my life I have maneuvered to be mobile, and free of rent and bills. This little trailer is a major tool in that strategy. At a future time, I will detail some of its unique features.

Randy

1 Comments:

Blogger OldSailor said...

Do you have an instructional posting on making the stealthmobile? That seems like the way for me to go ie. small size, lightweight, and easily pulled with small to midsized vehicle.
thanks, OldSailor

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home