Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Grand Canyon National Park




You would think that after all this traveling, we would no longer be doing touristy stuff like this. Oh well...... We had not been here for a long time. It was spectacular, of course. We stayed on forest road 307 on the east side of the park between the National Park and the Navajo Nation. It's a dirt road with lots of camp sites along it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home